Immerse yourself in traditional Scottish culture with this show and dinner at Prestonfield House. You'll enjoy a three-hour show full of the best traditional music and dances accompanied with delicious local dishes. Can you think of a better way to discover Scotland?
Dinner and Traditional Scottish Show
This world-famous typical Scottish show at Prestonfield house is a truly unforgettable experience. Thanks to the best professional dancers and musicians, you'll learn about the history of Scotland whilst enjoying different Scottish dances, songs and music.
As soon as the show begins, you'll be overwhelmed by the incredible dances and songs, the pinnacle of which being the closing rendition of Auld Lang Syne. You'll even hear a poem about Haggis! There is really no way of experiencing Scottish culture quite like this!
The show lasts for three hours, during which you'll be able to enjoy a delicious traditional set menu.
The set menu at Prestonfield House includes four courses of your choice out of the following options:
- Cream of White Onion Soup, Ayrshire ham hock, or goats' cheese and roast vegetable terrine.
- Traditional haggis with 'neeps and tatties; the most emblematic dish in Scotland.
- Scottish borders Angus beef, Cullen Skink fish pie or vegetable cobbler.
- Raspberry mousse, cranachan.
If you are gluten intolerant or have any other allergies or dietary requirements, please indicate this when making your booking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 16 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old.|
|Dinner and show||
Dinner and show
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 56.40
Children under 3 years old.Free
Traditional four course meal.
Traditional Scottish show.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Edinburgh local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.