Book this Royal Edinburgh Ticket and enjoy the best of the Scottish capital city during 48 hours. Visit the Castle, the Royal Yacht and the Palace on a hop on hop tourist bus.
Royal Edinburgh Ticket
The attractions included in the Royal Edinburgh ticket are the following:
- Edinburgh Castle
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Holyroodhouse Palace
- Unlimited journeys on the three Edinburgh tourist bus routes
You can view the tourist bus route map here:
The duration of the card's validity begins on the day it is first used. From that moment on you can use it for the next 48 hours. For example, if you activate the Royal Edinburgh Ticket on a Monday at 12 pm, it will be valid until 11:59 am on Wednesday.
Ticket pick up
To enjoy the benefits of the Royal Edinburgh Ticket, you'll have to redeem the voucher at the Waverly Bridge tourist bus stop.
- Edinburgh Castle is open Monday to Sunday. October to March 9:30 am - 4 pm; April to September 9:30 am to 5 pm.
- Royal Yacht Britannia is open Monday to Sunday. January to March 10 am - 3:30 pm; April to October 9:30 am - 4:30 pm; November to December 10 am - 3:30 pm.
- Holyroodhouse Palace is open Monday to Sunday. November to March 9:30 am - 4:30 pm with final entry at 3:15 pm; April to October 9:30 am - 6 pm with final entry to 4:30 pm. On the 24th December, it is open from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm, on the 25th and 26th December it will be closed, on the 31st December it is open 9:30 am - 4 pm and the 1st January it is open 11 am - 4:30 pm.
- The Edinburgh Tour and Majestic Tour bus routes operate from Monday to Sunday 9:05 am - 5:50 pm, and the City Sightseeing Edinburgh bus route 9 am - 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
Over 60 years oldUS$ 68
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 41.80
Children under 5 years oldFree
Entry to Edinburgh Castle.
Entry to Holyroodhouse Palace.
Entry to Royal Yacht Britannia.
48 hour ticket for the three Edinburgh tourist bus routes.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (10:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Yes (it varies according to every attraction included).